Rother Valley Relays
23rd June 2021
Men’s & Mixed Teams 18.30
Women’s & Men V60 18.35
Hillsborough & Rivelin Running Club are proud to announce the inaugural Rother Valley Relays
What is it?
- It is a club relay race consisting of running around Rother Valley Country Park (4.8km)
How many in a team?
- 4 – Male Senior, MV40 and MV50
- 4 – Mixed (1 male senior, 1 MV40, 1 female senior, 1 Female V35)
- 3 – Female senior, FV35, FV45, FV55
What are the categories?
- Male senior (18+), MV40, MV50, MV60
- Female senior, FV35, FV45, FV55
- Mixed (1 Male senior, 1 MV40, 1 Fem senior, 1 FV35)
Will there be prizes?
- Yes, for the first team in each of the 9 categories.
How many teams can a running club submit?
How much does it cost?
- £5.00 per runner (£20 team of 4, £15 team of 3)
What is the terrain?
- A mix of road (closed), tarmac paths and gravel paths.
Where does the race begin?
- The race starts at the Northern Lake within Rother Valley Country Park.
Is there parking available?
- Yes, parking within the country park costs £1 per hour
Where is Rother Valley Country Park?
- Mansfield Road, Wales Bar, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S26 5PQ
How do I submit a team?
- Please enter the competition by completing a form for each team that you wish to submit:
How do we pay?
- By transfer payment from your running club to Hillsborough & Rivelin Running Club for every team you enter. Team of 4 (£20 per team) Team of 3 (£15 per team)
Please make payable to:
Account name: Hillsborough & Rivelin Running Club
Account number: 42069628
Sort Code: 40-41-18
Will there be a full refund in the event of cancellation?
Hillsborough & Rivelin RC Latest
Our membership year will run from 1st February and we are now taking memberships for the 2021/22 season. Please head to our Membership page for more details of how to join. If you have any questions then please hit us up on Facebook or use the Contact Us form.
HRRC are proud to announce the inaugural Rother Valley Relays on the 23rd June. Work has been on-going for a few weeks now to make arrangements with the venue and organising race officials but we are now ready to take entries from all of our local clubs. Head over to the Races & Events page […]
After the disappointment of January and the following weeks of Winter lockdown, we now have light at the end of the tunnel. As restrictions are lifted we will return to our regular training nights. Monday Night – Hillsborough Park Tuesday Night – Chaucer School Track Sessions Wednesday Night – Endcliffe Park Thursday Night Speed Session […]